<code id="hs4lj"></code>

<nav id="hs4lj"><p id="hs4lj"></p></nav>

    <font id="hs4lj"><var id="hs4lj"></var></font>
      <cite id="hs4lj"></cite>
  1. 首頁-日語 - 地盤 - 記錄 - 日志 - 下載 - 查詞 - 翻譯 - 排行
    最新情景會話
    aGood morning, sir. Can I see your boarding pass, please?

    早上好,先生。能給我看一下您的登機牌嗎?

    bHere you are.

    給你。

    aExcuse me, sir. This is your passport.

    先生,非常抱歉,這是您的護照。

    bReally? Ugh…Is there any difference?

    是嗎?嗯……這有區別嗎?

    aYes. As a matter of fact, you can't board the plane without boarding pass.

    是的,事實上,沒有登機牌您就不能登機。

    bGee. I must have left it in my hotel room.

    天啊。我一定是把它留在旅館的房間了。

    aI'm sorry sir. I can't let you pass.

    對不起,先生,我不能讓您過去。

    bBut when does the plane take off?

    飛機什么時候起飛?

    aUgh, in about thirty minutes, sir.

    嗯,大概還有30分鐘,先生。

    bOh, my God! What do I do now? Bone head.

    噢,天哪!那我現在該怎么辦呢?笨蛋。

    aCalm down, sir. You are creating a commotion.

    先生,請鎮定一點。您會制造混亂的。

    bIs that me?

    那是在說我嗎?

    aCould be.

    可能吧。

    bOh, thank God. Thank you, I'll be right back.

    噢,謝天謝地。謝謝你,我馬上就回來。

    瀏覽:13742收藏:0好評:6 差評:19 添加時間:2012-11-15
    打印糾錯收藏
     
     共 14 期     查看所有內容去掉右側勾選即可取消連續播放 連播
    網友留言

      正在載入內容......

    先锋资源吧av资源在线