1. <span id="9pc24"></span>
        1. <dd id="9pc24"><pre id="9pc24"></pre></dd>
        2. 首頁-日語 - 地盤 - 記錄 - 日志 - 下載 - 查詞 - 翻譯 - 排行
          最新情景會話
          aIt's very nice of you to invite me.

          你真是太好了,請我來做客。

          bI'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken?

          劉先生,您能來我很高興,請上坐。這是一次家常便飯,請大家別客氣。劉先生,要吃點雞肉嗎?

          aThank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?

          讞謝,這是我第一次來中餐館,請給我講講中國菜的不同特色好嗎?

          bGenerally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.

          一般來講,廣東菜清淡一些;上海菜比較油膩:湖南菜香味濃,辣味很重。

          aChinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.

          中國菜做得很精細,色、香、味俱全。

          bMr. liu, would you care for another helping?

          劉先生,再來一點吧?

          aNo more, thank you. I'm quite full.

          不啦,謝謝。我已經夠飽了。

          bDid you enjoy the meal?

          您吃得怎么樣?

          aIt's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.

          好久沒有吃過這樣美味的飯萊了。這頓飯萊太豐盛了。

          bI'm so glad you like it.

          你能喜歡,我不勝榮幸。

          aThank you very much for your hospitality.

          謝謝你的盛情款待。

          瀏覽:243082收藏:0好評:578 差評:285 添加時間:2014-12-24
          打印糾錯收藏
           
           共 96 期     查看所有內容去掉右側勾選即可取消連續播放 連播
          網友留言

            正在載入內容......

          先锋资源吧av资源在线